2/11/08

Welcome to the Neighborhood

I really wish I could drive a Sports Utility Vehicle. It's fun to be so high off the ground, and to have the ability to transport so many people from one place to another. It's like driving an evil schoolbus. You know what would be better? An SUV with a television/dvd inside. No, I know you think I'm being sarcastic, but that could be fun. And hey, I'm all about alternative energy. Maybe instead of gasoline, this dream car of mine could be fueled by an unlimited resource. no, not solar power, silly. Woody Allen movies. They're good, but we have too many of them.

1 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Blogger Russell said...

Meghan. What on earth are you doing on Montserrat? Tell me all.

Plus: you should blog more. And publish Roosevelt's Terrarium.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com