11/3/07

Brick: a follow up

here are a few questions/comments I have received in regards to the Brick:

"Does the brick actually receive calls?"- Syd
response: Yes, it does. In fact, my reception has improved since switching to the brick. I no longer have to call people back from my land line; the brick IS my land line.

"Does the Motelona actually receive texts?"- Ryan
response: Yes, the motelona can send and receive texts, even "multimedia" texts, whatever those are.

"Nice phone."- Gordon
response: Gordon, leave me alone. I know that like the Darryl Hannah character in Wall Street, we have an on-again off-again relationship, but once and for all, I find your loose morals repulsive.

"Michelle is upset by the attraction I feel for you ever since you got the brick. I'll be campaigning in California pretty soon. Would you want to meet for drinks?"- Barack
response: Just drinks, nothing more.

"I know that you could have chosen someone younger and thinner, but I'm going to do my best to make sure you are happy with me."- Brick
response: Brick, you don't ever need to question my love for you. Those younger, thinner phones are a dime a dozen. Only you sing me Mandarin songs for hours, for no particular reason.

"I'm proud of you." - Alexander Graham Bell
response: Alexander, that means a lot. A whole lot.

3 Comments:

At 8:00 PM, Blogger they call me the R said...

now, if only the Pin and Nora Zehetner could get their shit together...

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

i just realy want to know who you orderd the phone from, please and thank you...

-ken-
random reader who really likes your new phone

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Lisa MB said...

This brings me back to the days when I was a TV reporter-type and the big-ass cell phone was all my boss was willing to let us use. Because the newer, non-hernia-causing phones were expensive and the brick phone still worked just fine.

I thought long and hard about dropping it in a river accidentally-on-purpose.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com