6/21/06

Sticking it to Darwin

I do believe that humans, like other species, adapt to their environments in a process known as "microevolution."

Still, I don't like the idea that my body has anything useless. Tonsils help the immune system, apparently. The appendix stores extra information - charts, graphs, and figures. And the wisdom teeth? I wasn't sure until I had them removed.

The other day, I signed up for a few credit cards, just in case I felt like buying some things.

My friend decided to marry a really horrible man. I told her, "Time's ticking! Better to marry someone awful then end up unmarried with no kids."

I think that naked lady cutouts would be cool on my car. Do you know where I can buy some?

Anyway, something is different but I can't figure it out, and I don't really care to be honest. Hey, want to hang out sometime? We could go destroy some property.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, Blogger Leighton said...

That's true- it's way better to marry a tyrant than to be single. Besides, you can ALWAYS change him.

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger they call me the R said...

glad to see your back...

Seek and yeeeeee shall find.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com