6/19/06

The Cat to end all Cats


(click on title to read bad press)

Recently my cat has been receiving some bad press, a fact that disturbs me. It disturbs her as well. Gypsycat is, if anything, conscientious about her reputation.

No, she is not an awardwinning mouser, but she did pummel a baby mouse to death the other day.

Yes, she was doing the whole "dreadlock" thing long before it was cool for cats.

No, she has not been the most comforting during my recovery. She's spent most of her time trying to bogart my heating pad. Still, she bought me some beautiful flowers. Oh, that was you?

No, I don't know how old she is. According to my estimates, she's about 32.

So why do I love her? Let me put it this way: Why do you love your decrepit old neighbor who steals canned goods from your cupboard?

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not one thing that you just said about Scratchy Ball is actually positive. I stand by what I said, and I don't appreciate you sabotaging my room, the only "pet-free zone" in the house. I saw the guniea pigs you hid in my bookshelf. How dare you...

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Leighton said...

And another thing- didn't you steal money out of your decrepit old neighbor's purse when you were supposed to be using her bathroom?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com